Evioil grape seed oil is:
- cold pressed
- contains vitamin E, vitamin C and antioxidants
- has a high proportion of polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6), of which 70% is polyunsaturated linoleic fatty acid.
- is a completely natural product, with no added additives.
- is unfiltered and unrefined.
- is an ideal choice for lowering bad cholesterol .
Produced from the Traminec grape variety. It has a delicate, slightly fruity aroma, which does not overpower the taste of the basic ingredient used in cooking or baking
Use it for :
- Bake, bake and bake at high temperature, as it can be heated up to 216 ° C.
- for preparing salad dressings, as it goes well with different spices
- for evening skin care, as it is very nourishing and absorbs quickly
- for hair care, as it nourishes and is more shiny after use
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Energy value: 3700 kJ / 900 kcal
- fat 100 g / saturated fatty acid 11 g / monounsaturated fatty acid 18 g / polyunsaturated fatty acid 69%
- Carbohydrates 0 g / Sugars 0 g
- protein 0 g
- sol 0 g
Keep the oil in a cool, dark place.